Freebies I Have Recently Received

I just wanted to share all of the cool free stuff I have been receiving lately.

Today, I got a package from smiley360, a consumer testing website. They send you free stuff in the mail and all you have to do is let them know what you think about it. This particular package was for Campbell's new GO soup. This was my first product that I have received from them and it took quite a while to arrive. Anyways, it is ready-made soup in a bag that you can just heat up in the microwave when you are ready to eat it. Along with the full size product they sent me, I also received a lot of coupons and mustache tattoos...


I am also a part of another consumer testing website, BzzAgent. They operate basically the same way as smiley360. I have recieved several products from them including: Glade Air Freshener, Glade Oil Diffuser, Gillette Razor, Green Giant Chips, and most recently a Private Selection Double Chocolate Molten Upside Down cake (see picture belows).

The cake did not really end up looking that great (very messy), but it tastes AMAZING! It is a ready made cake that can be warmed up in the microwave or oven.


Advertised
Actual








Other stuff I received: 
  • Excedrin Extra Strength 24 ct from Excedrin
  • Neti pot and two sinus rinse packets from NeilMed
  • Hedgehog finger puppet from Barefoot Books

Comments